IVR Series: variable speed drive compressors
Chicago Pneumatic's extensive experience with compressed air generating products and various application has taught us that, regardless of compressor size
- • The amount of compressed air needed varies according to consumption peaks
- • More the variation in compressed air consumption, more energy is consumed per liter of air produced
- • Most installations require two or three compressors of different sizes. Variations in the amount of compressed air needed causes constant loading and emptying of the compressors or choked intake.
- • If a compressor operates on no load, energy is wasted while no work is performed.
- • If a compressor operates with restricted intake, it consumes more energy than would be required to produce the same amount of compressed air.
Energy saving for every requirement by IVR
- • IVR compressors from Chicago Pneumatic operate optimally under any variable load conditions and ensure maximum capacity with minimum consumption.? All components are reliable, efficient and time-proven,and are the standard components used in traditional machines
- • The IVR drive selected is the world's leading brand, and is built into the machine
- • Compressor with asymmetric screws
- • High efficiency, high out put and low noise level
- • Main electric motor enclosed, air-cooled with external ventilation and Class F insulation
- • Triple-action air/oil separator guarantees compressed air delivery with lower residual-oil content
- • Control panel with state-of-the-art control system, microprocessor diagnostics and alphanumerical display for safe, efficient machine management.
- • All data displayed in standardized symbols Built-in IVR for compressor speed variation and ramped motor startup, including standard RFI filters.
- • Excellent sound proofing by wide, painted steel panels, that are removable for easy access to all internal components.
- • Sturdy steel base set-up for easy handling.
- • Compact, highly efficient air/air and air/oil coolers maintain optimum oil temperature and keep delivery air cool.