Energy saving for every requirement by IVR
- IVR compressors from Chicago Pneumatic operate optimally under any variable load conditions and ensure maximum capacity with minimum consumption.? All components are reliable, efficient and time-proven,and are the standard components used in traditional machines.
- The IVR drive selected is the world's leading brand, and is built into the machine.
- Compressor with asymmetric screws.
- High efficiency, high out put and low noise level.
- Main electric motor enclosed, air-cooled with external ventilation and Class F insulation.
- Triple-action air/oil separator guarantees compressed air delivery with lower residual-oil content.
- Control panel with state-of-the-art control system, microprocessor diagnostics and alphanumerical display for safe, efficient machine management.
- All data displayed in standardized symbols Built-in IVR for compressor speed variation and ramped motor startup, including standard RFI filters.
- Excellent sound proofing by wide, painted steel panels, that are removable for easy access to all internal components.
- Sturdy steel base set-up for easy handling.
- Compact, highly efficient air/air and air/oil coolers maintain optimum oil temperature and keep delivery air cool.